Wavy hairstyles for long hair are the most worn hairstyle. Ladies with long hair prefer the waves in their hair as it makes them not look beautiful but also give them a very stylish look yet very elegant. The wavy hair have been praised since ancient times, they have been compared to the beauty of the falling waterfall and the golden or blond wavy long hair have been said to be the rays showered by the sun.
While wearing a casual long haircut, the women sometimes get bored and tired. In search of some new and creative hairstyle ideas, they either visit their hair dresser or search the internet.
We all are moving into 21st century, so having some different and creative haircut ideas and thinking differently is our right.If its time for you to have some wonderful long wavy hairstyles, then follow the following ideas to enjoy with your make over!
After all the praise these hairstyles have been given let’s see how you can wear the wavy hairstyles that make you look chic and adorable.
How to Style Long Wavy Hair Perfectly?
This is one of the easiest steps any fashion lady can follow. In order to shape your long wavy hairstyles, you would not need to visit a hair expert, just follow the following steps to have a new unique make over.
1. Wash your hair and then comb them properly.
2. Make sure that before you start with the shaping process, your hairs have been straightened and are now free from any damages.
3. Start ironing your hair, move the iron in all the directions of your head and when you are done place the shaping pins into them.
4. Adjust the shaping pins throughout your hair and then leave them as such for a few minutes.
5. When you would remove the shapes, you would find the long silky waves into your hair which are really going to make your personality wow.
6. Cutting your hair with a scissor is very common, but a scissor if not sharpened properly can cut the necessary hair leading you loss your precious long hair. So try to use a hair cutter instead of ordinary scissor.
7. Do not try to wear the heavy waves while your style your hair. Wearing heavy waves mean you would loss the natural look of your hair. Instead try to keep your waves light and spread throughout your hairs in long wavy hairstyles.
Flowers incorporated Long Wavy Hairstyle
Flowers in the long wavy hairstyle can give the look of princes to you. You can wear the flowers in the form of bedding. O other way you can choose is to wear it as a side clip.
For this you will have to part your hair sideways and then make a side ponytail. Just where your have worn your headband, in the form of a crescent you can wear the flowers.
The other idea you may choose to go with using the flowers is of wearing the light colored dress with the bright colored flowers in the form of a crown to the summer or spring party times. Your wavy hairstyle will make it look sophisticated and not overdone.
Long Ponytail Wavy Hairstyle
Ponytail is the most worn hairstyle. It was thought to be one of those hairstyles that are gone out of fashion. But in recent time, they are back and with the major VA! VA! Voom!
Many celebrities have worn ponytails on the award ceremonies and red carpets now it’s your turn to use the ponytail to secure your wavy hairstyle such that it looks sophisticated yet playful. For this you can make a side swept ponytail and secure it, after that you may add the bandanas or the braided ribbons in your ponytail to give your hair bit of a color splash.
Wavy Hairstyle With Bangs for Long Hair
Bangs can ring a very prominent definition to any hairstyle. If you get the thick and bold bangs with and then incorporate these with the waves in your hair down below your earlobe, it would look superbly awesome.
The bangs add the volume to your hair above but the waves make it defining more than before. Your hairstyle can get more prominence if you have the bold highlights in your waves.
Long Beach Waves Hair
Wavy hairstyles for long hair seem the best when they are loose beach waves. They bring the volume more than the other types of waves.
If you are trying to make the tight waves they will fall into the category of the curls. Apart from that get on with hairstyling now, and look extravagantly beautiful.
Now you can wonderfully give your hair the shape of beach waves. In order to wear such a haircut in long wavy hairstyles, you would have to make sure that your hairs already have a graduated hair cut or a shoulder length haircut.
To permit your hair enjoy the beach wave; dye them up with light blue color along with shiny golden or brown color. This would give you a feel of having beach waves and you can easily scrunch your formal hairstyle whenever you want.
Creation of curls or waves in order to give the hair a peachy look is something which is going to work for your personality and style very positively.