Today, more and more people with thick are getting interested in different short hair styles. However, most of them do not know the things they need to consider when choosing short hairstyles for thick hair. In this article, we will provide you with eight important rules that will help you choose the perfect Hairstyles for curly hair
Why the Hair texture, Face shape and Personality are Important
A number of the most stylish females are today cutting their hair short to help them in honoring life change or for a new look. The best news is that almost every female with just some few exceptions are in a position of wearing the short hair.
One important secret you need to put in mind when choosing the short hair style for your thick hair is your hair texture, face shape and personality.
Is it possible to get away with the short hair?
Do you have hairstyles for curly hair? Then your chances of being better with the longer hairstyle are high. Most of the hair textures are known to work very well with the short hair.
Below are some of the basic rules for people with short hair:
- In case you do have an oval shape, you will definitely have a better look with the short hair.
- Provided your hair is not hairstyles for curly hair?, females with the curly hair will have to wear their hair to help chin whenever their hair has dried.
- When you do not have an oval face, some short haircuts will work on you very well. All you have to do is get the right hair style. The main objective is to create an illusion of an oval face.
- Fine hairs do work very well. However, you will need products that will ensure it does not fall like a helmet on your head.
What Hair Styles Flatter Best Your Face Shape?
One key to finding short hairstyles for thick hairs is getting a style that will help create an illusion that you have an oval face. Most people are never interested in highlighting the roundness when their face is round or if your chin juts out.
This will take us back to the number one rule when you are choosing short hairstyles for thick hairs. Ensure that you choose a cut that flatters the shape of your face. The short cuts are very popular since they help make your features the center of attractions. Below are a few tips that will be of great help to you.
When you have a square face, try showing off your strong jaw using a bob that will hit you at the jaw bone. Remember to ask your hair stylist for a more graduated bob which has longer angles towards the front and shorter at the back
In case you have a round face, you might have several options such as the shag, long bob, the edger cuts and the pixie.
Most females with longer face shapes are known to have a high forehead. Ensure that you do cover up your large forehead with side swept bangs or blunt.
What Short Hair Hairstyles for curly hair Work best with your Hair Texture?
Below are some tips you need to consider when choosing the short hair styles for thick hairs and hair texture.
- In case you have fine and straight hair, you are very lucky. A short hairstyle will be very easy for you when it comes to maintenance. What you need to do is invest in a great volumizer to ensure your hair does not fall flat. Nothing is worse for your hair texture than the hair that falls to the head.
- In case you have a wavy hair, you may require a flat iron and a blow dryer. However, there are several short hair styles that look great for people with wavy hair.
- Do you have curly or coarse hair? Then you need to reconsider your decision in having short hair. The curly hair does seem to frizz up when it is cut short and it can make the hair triangular also. The Coarse hair will need length to weigh it down.
Is it possible to get away with the Bob?
Bob continues to be among the most trendy hair styles currently available. Almost every woman can wear the bob. However, this does not apply to females with the super curly hair.
This hair style works best on the straight hair although it does look great on wavy hair. A bob will always grow nicely with the right haircut.
Consider trying the Short Edgy Cut
Do you remember when singer Rihanna changed from long and blah to super short? This fashion really perked up. Other celebrities quickly followed suit with notable celebrities being Miley Cyrus and Scarlett Johannson.
The edgy cuts are known to symbolize strength and make the most dramatic statement. Pink cuts are among the most popular hair cuts on the beauty field.
Who can get the punk cut? It lies on an individual and the hair texture. You need to have a bit of edge in your personality and dress in order to pull off the flunky cut. Otherwise, you will look like a woman who has a bad haircut.
For the hair texture, when you identify a cut that you are interested in, it is advisable that you first consider if the hair texture you have will be able to handle it. The fine hair will always fall flat without use of some products while the curly hair will pouf up when cut straight.
Are you in Love with the Pixie? Are you in a position to wear one?
Can you remember when celebrity Ginnifer Goodwin did cut off her shoulder length hair for the pixie? It was news on several beauty logs. Other celebrities quickly followed suit and today there are enough and great pixie hair cuts for some galleries.
Not all people will have an excellent look in super short hair. However, the females who are petite will look great when on super short cuts. You need to avoid this hair style when overweight since you will need more hair to help balance your body.
Long Bob Does Work great on all the Face Shapes
The long bob which was popularized by celebrities including Sienna Miller and Emma Stone is known to be a very trendy flattering option for all face shapes. The long bob will make your features to be the center of attention. The do look best on females with great bone structure and works well on all the hair types.